<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, April 30, 2007 ' 1:52 PM Y
This is going to be such a busy busy week. I've got to work today, tomorrow, Wednesday, as well as Saturday and Sunday. 5 days. That's alot you know... Haha. I'm trying to push off schedule for Wednesday, because I have some kind of orientation for NP Ambassadors and I think Nana's going to kill me if I "pang seh" her again. Keke. But then again, if the managers really don't let me off, I don't have a choice either... Haix. So troublesome. Anyways... Friday is going to be a long day. My last lecture ends at 6pm and I've got HopNite at 7pm. Haha. Then after that I'll be rushing off for BBQ with some of our guild members. Phew... Rush here rush there. Haha. I guess its that way when one has to juggle studies with work. Stress~ I still have 3 projects due. Supposed to be working of at least one of them now, but here I am blogging away happily. Lol.

I'm having lots and lots of fun in school. Haha. The whole TA02-excet Roslinda who had to go off- went over to SIM for lunch just now. The food was AWFUL. Nana, me, Ruishan and Tarin tried the Jap food. None of us could finish our Bento set. I think I'd very much rather pay an extra 40 cents for Tori-Q. =.=" After lunch we went to the Life Sciences block to take our class photo. Not everyone was in it though. Hasinah, Shu Hua, and Roslinda went off already. Haha. But the whole process of photo-taking was long and tedious. Thanks to Elvis, whose camera couldn't stand without the suport of an eraser. Haha. There were quite alot of blooper shots before we finally got one that satisfied all of us. I'll be waiting for the "cameramen" to send me the photo(s). Haha.

I'm in the library again now. Blogging. Haha. Everyone is doing something. But NO ONE is doing the project. Except for Cindy. Haha. I'm procrastinating as usual. But I really should get down to doing my projects. Now that I'm juggling work and studies, free time is quite a luxury. Shouldn't neglect important stuff. LOL. I'm actually lecturing myself! I high liao lah. Haha. Anyways, I visited Evelyn's blog during BSTA tutorial today and saw the slideshow thing that she posted. Super nice lah! Therefore, I decided to create one of my own too. I'll be posting it on the side bar I think. Or at least someplace where it will stay permanent. Watch out for it kies? Hehe.

I'm in a huge dilemma over what to wear for HopNite. Its a half-formal affair, so I suppose I'll be wearing something like what I'm wearing today (spaghetti top with black jeans). I hope that's a suitable outfit. Haha. Then can wear to BBQ as well. Don't have to change again. Sheesh. I'm so lazy lah. Haha.

Nana promised me to accompany me to GV on wednesday morning to look for a job! Haha. Please oh please let me be successful. I really don't think I can carry on at Fish & Co for much longer.

I just realised something. My blog entries are SO random. Its like, I'm jumping from one topic to another without any links in the middle. Keke. Don't get confused okies? I'm just feeling super duper happy. And super duper tired. Zzz. And Dear says that I'm very blur. Because everytime we talk on the phone and he suddenly change the subject I cannot catch on. Keke. I'm an odd ball lah. Keke. Ok lah. I better get down to work already. Or else be prepared to fail my first project of the semester. Keke. Faster complete my stuff then maybe can catch a short nap before I rush off for work. Haha. I'm THAT sleepy okays...

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC