<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, May 14, 2007 ' 1:12 PM Y
Its become a habit for me to blog during lessons. First thing I do after I sit down in class is to on the laptop and start blogging away. I don't know why suddenly I'm so obsessed with blogging, but I like that I can express myself in words without having to literally write them down. Haha. In short, I'm just too lazy to write lah. LOL.

Anyway, yea. I've read QR's blog. Hee. Funny right? Read each other's blog, then reply on our own blogs instead of talking to each other. Haha. I guess what she has said is partly true. That yes we've drifted so far from each other that it almost like 2 complete strangers looking at each other and saying "Have I seen you somewhere before?" And that's all that remains between us. I don't know how to explain all this. Maybe its really as she says, that we've chosen different paths so we grow further apart. But doesn't that just contrast the shallowness of our friendship? I don't know lah. I can express myself in writing, but not in speech. So yea, you could call me a coward. Because I hide behind words. Because by doing that I don't have to be there and face the other party's reactions.

For her: I don't know what to say to you either. I admit that I find some of the things you do not to my liking. But I do my best to ignore. Its not that I don't care anymore. I don't know how to explain. But just to put it simply, if I no longer took you as a friend, I don't think I'd be bothered to drop by your blog everyday. Even if there are no updates. Even though I don't tag. We're both having fun in school with our own group of friends. Maybe its precisely because of this that we've forgotten each other. I don't like seeing you so wild, because it makes me feel like I don't know you anymore. Haha. It feels so foolish. There're so many differences between us yet we're still trying desperately to find back our memories. For me, its that way. I know very well that its almost totally impossible for things to go back to how it was, but does that mean its the end?

I once told BC that now we're on different islands. I'm alone on one, and you guys on another. You're still in the same school. You guys can meet up more often. I remember once when QR said on Maple that NP sucks. Haha. Don't ask me why I had the sudden urge to defend the school that I hadn't even started attending then, I just did. I was stung by the insensitivity of that sentence lah. I chose TP as my first choice for two reasons. One, it was nearer to my house. Two, all the people I had ever known as my best friends were there. I didn't want to have to start totally anew. But fate chose NP for me. So don't rub it in. But then I didn't bother arguing my case, because I would sound like a whining kid.

Why am I saying all that now? I don't know either. Maybe there's just that old part of me still trying to convince myself that one day, things might just get better. MAYBE. Just MAYBE. Haha. I'm so pathetic aint I?

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC