<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, September 18, 2007 ' 1:14 AM Y
I've always been known to think way too much about mundane matters. And that's what I've been doing for the past few days. It started a few days ago when I overheard my sister talking to her friend on the phone. She was feeling pretty depressed and needed a listening ear. And her friend was there for her, at like, 2am in the morning. It got me wondering; if the same thing happened to me and I felt like talking to me, who would I be able to call?

Couldn't think of anyone.

I suppose I'd probably end up talking to myself or my imaginary friend again. Something I've been doing for the past 9 years. Sounds pretty crazy right? But its become a habit that I'm unable to kick. Everytime and anytime of the day, as long as I'm alone, I'll start talking to the air as though there's really someone beside me. Haha. I know I've mentioned this on my blog before, so pardon the "repeat".

I don't know how things got to this stage whereby I look at my list of friends and I find that the closeness we used to share is no longer there. I know I'm mostly to blame. Because I changed so much, that I unconciously started distancing myself from everyone. Because I became less tolerant of their faults that I couldn't help wondering why they just didn't seem to grow up. It sounds as though I'm sketching a beautiful illustration about myself; I guess in a way I did, to myself. No, I did not look down on or despise anyone; I just wondered how come I've been able to change so much in terms of my way of thinking whereas some of them still remain so childish and so stubborn. I know I'm not superior to anybody, but to me, some things are about common sense. About maturity and responsibility. Yea yea, I'm not perfect, but as least I can say that I'm not as naive as one year ago. I still daydream about the impossible; I still harbour romantic dreams, but at least when I know when to come back and face reality.

Last Saturday while waiting for Dear at the soccer court, QR and I started chatting mundane stuff. I told her that I have plans to stay in Taiwan for around half a year or so after graduating from NP, and she said I was crazy. Maybe I am. Haha. But really, its what I wanna do. Even if I can't go after poly, I will go after university. And if by then I happen to be single (touchwood!), I might even stay overseas for 1 year. All by myself. "For what?!" QR asked.

I don't know. I suppose I just want to experience something different. To meet new and different people who are, at the same time, so similar to us. To find out how adaptable I am to changes around me. And more. And I wanna do that all on my own.

Actually, its an idea that has been taking root since 1 or 2 years ago. But after I started working and studying at NP, the thought got pushed to the back of my mind until just a few days ago. NO lah. I'm not feeling depressed. Its just an urge to try something different. Maybe its also because I feel too bored and stifled in Singapore. That's why I wanna break free and go somewhere else. I chose Taiwan because its the most similar to Singapore, but also different at the same time. And also because there's lots of good food and shopping to do! Haha. Not advertising for Taiwan hor. Hong Kong also not bad. But I don't speak Cantonese and their English sound super funny. Keke. So for now Taiwan is my best choice. P.S: Europe is too expensive; China is too big. I don't speak Chinese with a twirling tongue. =D

Okay lah. Enough with all that crap talk. Actually got more to blog about, but my 绝代双娇 load finish already. So I'm off to watch it on Tudou again. Haha. By the way, Dear has agreed to go to the Singapore Hit Awards with me this year. FINALLY! Been wanting to go for YEARS! Anyone interested to go with us? (Spare the crap about lightbulbs and gooseberries. If you wanna go just COME lah!) In case you don't know, its going to be held on the 27th of October. At the Singapore Indoor Stadium I think. Do tag me if you're interested in going so we can go together okay? Nighties!

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC