<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, October 16, 2007 ' 12:33 AM Y
Kbox session again tomorrow. Haha. I think I owe them an apology, especially QR, for they were practically dragged by me to go. Heh heh. Sorry lah... Its gonna be fun tomorrow. Heehee. Since when isn't singing fun? *Self-delusion*

*

I'm tired. Real freaking sleepy. But silly old me still does not allow myself to go and sleep. Weird huh?

*

Out of extreme boredom and an utter lack of things today, I made up my birthday wishlist during my very first lecture of the semester today. Rofl. Bad girl. First day back at school and I'm already not listening to lectures. Bleahs. =P

Makino's birthday wishlist 2007:
~
? Go sing until no voice at kbox
? New baggie~
? Music lesson vouchers
? A-cash cards
? New handphone/laptop
? Nintendo DS Lite
? Cash/Cheque

Actually to be honest, only the first 4 items are what I really want. I know lah, quite pathetic to ask for a-cash for birthday. And the rest of the items I added in are just daydreams lah. Haha. If you ask me, I don't really know what I want for my birthday either. I just want to be happy and be able to enjoy myself on that day without once having to feel sad or unhappy or whatever. But asking for material goods seem easier. Harsh.

*
Going shopping this Friday with my sister at DFS. Dear got duty, so take the chance to go out and walk walk. Haha. Out of sudden interest, I decided to drag my sister to Orchard to look at all the branded and unaffordable (to me) stuff, such as Burberry, Prada, Gucci... You know the works. What actually got me interested in these labels was when I was watching Love at Aegean Sea. The outfits that the male and female lead got to wear were simply stunning. Especially the ones on Cai Lin. Only one word to describe. Chio.
I just liked the design lah. Haha. Its something that you don't find in Giodano or G2000. Maybe that's also why you find price tags such as $2800 for one trenchcoat. Which I don't think I'd be stupid enough to buy even if I had the money. Who wears coats in Singapore? Die of heatstroke arh! But I still wanna go and take a look lor. *Die. I seem to be getting longer and longer-winded nowadays. Uh-oh.
*
Burberry purfume smells really nice. Even Dear agrees. Haha. I gave him a bottle the other day and he liked it alot. Haha. Although it was a free gift from my sister's purchase. Lol. =P Thing is, Dear liked it. That's good enough what.
*
Someone teach me a way to sew up my mouth painlessly after 6pm so that I don't keep snacking when I shouldn't. Fat fat~ =(
*
I think all the lack of sleep is getting to my brain. I can't think properly! Okay lah. Time to go and sleep. But before that, I'm just going to head to Tudou. One clip only. Promise. =D
P.S. Is it my imagination, but blogging seems just another form of talking to myself. Just that instead of saying the words out, I type and post them where others can read them. Thing is. Who reads? Haha. Demented.

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC