<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, February 11, 2008 ' 1:00 AM Y
Although there are still 11 days to go before CNY is officially over, I suppose most of us are already back to school or work by tomorrow. For me, hard core revision officially starts tomorrow and won't stop until after 21st Feb. Long way to go.

CNY updates first. Second day afternoon was spent with Dear, watching Kungfu Dunk. I ended up not going to my 4th aunt's house, but do I care? No. Because its just the same old faces from the first day, and same old conversation.

As I grow older, I realised that CNY is just a polite gathering of all my relatives due to the "tradition" of reunion. I mean, come on! During the rest of the 360 days, we people don't even contact each other. No sms-es, no phone calls, no meet-ups, except for the occasional blue moon. And its not as though Singapore is that big. Which makes all that cheerful chattering and handshakes during CNY sound even more fake.

Anyway, back to updates. Haha. Dinner on the second day was at my 5th aunt's house (realise that there's an order from 2nd aunt to 5th aunt?). Steamboat again. And I didn't have much appetite either. Conversation was basically auntie's gossip and listening to my sister prattle on and on about how successful she's going to be in 3 years' time. And that was why I fell asleep after dinner, woke up when they started gossiping and well avoided the living room until it was time to go home. Standing around and watching my dad play mahjong was more entertaining.

The 3rd day, which was yesterday, was spent with QR and gang. First stop was BC's house, where I arrived 1 hour late, and then it was on to QR's house. Yummy lunch, what with KFC, Pizza Hut, cocktails and sinful but delicious bacon-wrapped baby sausages. Played a few rounds of BlackJack and won a meager 50 cents. Haha. 3rd stop was at JK's house, where we played the "猫抓老鼠" game from the Taiwan CNY game show. Pretty lame, but I had fun.

Last stop was Van's house. Dinner was there too. Played another few rounds of BlackJack and lost a few dollars. Haha. And because it was too late, they didn't come over to my house. Long day it was. And just when I was looking forward to going home and having a nice shower, my mom called to say that we would be visiting my father's friend's house at Kembangan. Sighs. It was already 10pm okay...

God knows why I was so thirsty, but I drank 3 packets of mixed berries juice at my Uncle SP's house. Again, the party was split into 2 groups; the gossiping aunties, and the gossiping uncles. Or should I say, the uncles listening to my sister preach about how successful she is going to be in 3 years' time. Man... doesn't she ever get sick of repeating the same things over and over?

What was I doing? Nothing. Sat there and listened to the aunties gossip. Then switched channel and went to listen to my sister prattle. Then switched back and forth again. Basically, I was B-O-R-E-D. And worse. There wasn't even any angbao to look forward. If time is precious, I just lost 3 hours yesterday doing nothing.

Today. Went up to Dear's house in the afternoon, then went to the temple with my family, then on to my 8th aunt's house and then to North Point to meet Dear for a movie. Haha. I blasted close to 40 bucks of cab fare. And spent $100 on a pair of Nike shoes. My heart still hurts okay. And my wallet is still bleeding.

Sorry for the long entry and lack of photos. My blog is probably one the most boring ones that exist, but if I'm fine with that fact, who dares to say more? I don't know why, but this year's CNY didn't carry much excitement for me. 90% of the time, I was bored by everything around me. Maybe its because the knowledge that exams start in a week, or maybe its because there just isn't anything to get excited over. I don't know. Towards the end of yesterday, I got a little moody and started withdrawing myself again.

The problem with me is that I want too much from life, and from people around me. I know, but I keep forgetting, that everyone and everything is different now, and because of that forgetfulness, it always causes me disappointments and hurts. I should have become immune to all this by now, but somehow I'm still affected. I don't even know whether to be angry at myself or to feel sorry for myself.

Time to get to bed. Considering getting back into the habit of diary writing and just posting mundane stuff on my blog. But then there's the danger of my mom's prying. Oh fuck. Sleep first, decide later. Goodnight.

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC