<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, February 17, 2008 ' 4:14 AM Y
I really should be getting to sleep. Tuition at 11am tomorrow, and for some funny reason, I always have trouble keeping my eyes open towards the end of my Sunday lesson. Could be the fengshui or something. Haha.

I was tempted to update the past few days, but I kept putting it off because I wanted to post some pictures. As usual, I procrastinated. Haha. Long entry today, without pictures. Sorry!

~*~

After surfing through many many blogs of ex-primary and ex-secondary school classmates, many snippets of past memories ran through my mind, and suddenly, it seems just yesterday when we had met one another. 10 years is a long time, but it can still pass that quickly. I listed them all under a new section at the side called "Past Acquaintances". Why the name? Because these are people who I don't really talk to, and probably won't even say hi to on the streets. I just know them and that's all. Don't ask me why I bothered to link them. xP

~*~

Anyway, scrap that "emo" rambling. Exams started yesterday and so far I've sat for 2 papers.

FFA was a blast. I am so uber proud of myself for reconciling my Bank Reconciliation Statement when so many people did not. And I didn't have to work backwards, unlike some people. Ahem. Sorry for the personal attack. I just couldn't resist. =P Even though the last question cost me quite a few marks, I'm still confident of getting a B. I stayed up the whole of Thursday night, which happened to be Valentine's Day, mugging for that 1 paper okay. As a result, the words on the paper were swimming right before my eyes. It took extra time for me to be able to comprehend some of the questions.

Business Law today was absolute crap. I read the first question and my heart skipped a beat. I continued on to the 3rd question and my heart was already barely palpitating at all. Upon finishing reading the entire paper, I almost fainted there and then. The questions looked totally alien to me!!! Admittedly, I didn't study much. I know I know. Its my own fault. But seriously, I was so fucking tired after staying up on Thursday night that I couldn't stay awake past 1am yesterday. This morning I woke up at 6am in my own bed without any recollection of how I stumbled into my bed. And worse, my arms had been literally attacked by bloody mosquitoes. F-U-C-K. I am so prepared to flunk this paper. ARGH!

I'm intending to mug through the night again tomorrow for the BMGT paper on Monday. Tuition ends that day at 9.30pm and I predict I'm going to reach home and plonk onto my bed and not wake up until the next day at 1pm. Haha. I'd love to sleep later than that, but sorry, I have tuition (again).

I'm such a workaholic. 5 students (1 more on hold) and awaiting confirmation for another part-time job as a promoter for the travel fair exhibition going to be held in Suntec sometime during the start of March. $200 for 2 days of hard work, but I just know I'm going to enjoy myself alot. Hehs

Its weird how, no matter how I try to budget myself, my money still ends up being overspent. I need stricter self-discipline. Seriously. When my pay comes in on Tuesday, $300 is going to end up as a loan to my sister to help her settle her insurance. Which leaves me with a meager 30 bucks. Luckily, I get paid again on Friday. Haha.

Oh. Did I mention that I signed up for an examination jointly held by LCCIEB and MYOB? LCCIEB is a UK based business school (quote) " provides vocational qualifications that are practical and relevant to the current working environment, whereas MYOB, which stands for Mind-Your-Own-Business is an accounting software developer.

Freaking 90 bucks for 1 exam, but I get the set of study guides as well as a free installation of the latest version of the MYOB software. And the certificate is recognised internationally. Good huh?

~*~

Speaking of budgets, did you guys read today's Newpaper? There's a report that says that the government's fiscal surplus for last year for 6.4 billion. For those of you who do not know, fiscal surplus is something, say you had this budget amount that you can spend for the next year and you spend lesser than the budget, the extra amount is the surplus. And 6.4 billion for a little red dot is a FREAKING HUGE AMOUNT! And that's just the extra. Imagine the full amount. Imagine swimming in all the zeros. Haha.

~*~

Alright alright. Bedtime! I have only 5 hours of beauty sleep left. Darn. I promise that the next entry will be FULL of pictures. I swear. If there are no pictures then I am a stupid piggy panda who munches on donuts. Haha.

So don't be surprised if my next entry is dated 2009. LOL.

Just kidding!

Okay lah! Goodnight. My eyebags are so heavy that they look like "natural" eyeliner! Haha.

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC