<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, March 25, 2008 ' 3:29 AM Y
I've been SO busy lately that I simply haven't been able to find the time to blog. So pardon the super long entry today. Haha.

Agenda includes random rantings, my brand new LG Viewty, my trip to the MINT Museum of Toys (I know! Finally!) AND catching my FIRST midnight movie (not including the Death Note marathon). Not to mention the HUGE amount of pictures.

To randomly start off, I finally hauled myself to the gym today. With Dear. Haha. Spend close to an hour before we walked to Khatib to take bus home. We rotted the WHOLE afternoon away taking turns playing CabalSEA, which is a truly cool game. Much better than MapleStory, except for the fact that those Maple kids are starting to infiltrate Cabal as well. Fucking irritating. Some people should teach their kids to stop being so selfish. Urgh!

Anyway, today was my IS selection and I choose Understanding Relationships for the first term and Basic French for the second. Hope I get my choices. I wanted Social Psychology pretty badly but it was all taken. *Pissed*

During dinner today, Dear and I were discussing about the problems I seem to meet whenever it comes to dealing with people. I know I should try to be more confident and stuff like that, but sometimes I try so hard that I end up screwing things up worse. And then my confidence just gets crushed even more. And the way the present world is, people DON'T give you second chances. Not everyone anyway.

On the way home in the bus, I just kept replaying Dear's words and everything else that's happened over the past 1 year and suddenly I'm afraid of what the future holds for me. Bloody cowardly yes, but everyone has fears, no? At least I'm not running away luh.

Moving on to happier stuffs... I got my new LG Viewty last Friday. $278 just flew out of my wallet. Heart abit pain. Haha. But anyway, I didn't get the Samsung G800 because I still can't get over the thickness of it. Before I start worshipping my new phone, allow me to bitch about the guy from the M1 shop who served me when I was upgrading my handphone.

Instead of double checking with me to show me the protection film for the screen, the stylus, whether the memory card and adaptor and other separate parts like the charger and everything were safely in the box, guess what he did?


He showed me how to open the cover of the phone, where the battery and memory card was to be placed, and how to turn on the phone.

HELLO?!!! YOU THINK PEOPLE IDIOT IS IT?! TURN ON PHONE ALSO NEED YOU TO TEACH MEH?!! FUCK YOU!

And if that's not bad enough, he made me put the phone back into the box, go to the cashier to pay first, before I could take it out to start using it.

I'M NOT THAT BLOODY CHEAPO TO TRY AND STEAL A HANDPHONE OKAY?! EVEN IF I TRIED TO, M1 SHOP DON'T HAVE SECURITY SYSTEM IS IT? FUCK YOU AGAIN!

He pissed me off so badly that I almost complained about him to the manager. Almost.

Kind ol' me merely rated his service as "Average" when I replied that service rating SMS. In actual fact, his service was definitely poor. He didn't even speak politely, for God's sake. Someone should just FIRE him. IDIOTIC ASS.



More about the Viewty: it's pretty thick and big too, but at least its light, AND its touch-screen. Haha. Which means I'm using the exact same phone as both Dear and my sister. Haha. I can charge my handphone when I'm gaming in my sister's room on her desktop, when I'm blogging in my room or when I'm napping the afternoon away at Dear's house. Haha.

Oh by the way, to digress a little, Dear's in the midst of clearing his leave. Which means that from now until he ORDs in mid-April, he can stay and home and ROT all the way, provided his campmates don't bother him. Which is literally impossible.

Haha. I'm like a kangaroo. Jumping from one topic to another within seconds. LOL. Back to my new phone. The good thing about it is that its got a huge screen, so its easy to sms through the touch-screen thingy; there's a cool stylus; they give you a FREE Micro-SD adaptor for the mini-SD; and its even got this freaking cool thing called flight mode. When you activate it, the phone becomes signalness. Wonderful for avoiding calls. HAHA.

And the camera is ULTRA good. Witness it for yourself during the next part of the post. But for now...
Stylish packaging...

LG Viewty box

Awesome phone
Phone

Few pictures, yea. But trust me, its definitely worth the money.

Moving on to my trip to the MINT Museum of Toys. I finally got to visit the place after bugging Dear for so long. I was really surprised to find it wedged among rows of shops. Its a really small place! But the collection of toys are so ancient that its pretty cool. Check them out:

(Part 1 of Mint Museum of Toys pictures)

Ancient Tom-cat.
Photobucket

The Beatles' signatures (when they first started out)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlie Chaplin toys
Photobucket

From Germany:
Photobucket

Korean Doll
Photobucket

Toy modelled after Louis Armstrong
Photobucket

So cute!!!
Photobucket

Ancient police car
Photobucket

BC's ancestors. xD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Part 2 will be put up tomorrow because I'm too tired today.

[Disclaimer]
All pictures were taken by my Viewty's 5.0 Megpixel camera, through glass display cabinets, which explains some of the "lines" for the pictures.


Clear right? Except for some, because my hands kept shaking. Haha. And there's a paranoma shot function as well. Hehs.

Technically speaking, this entire post is so long because of so many pictures. But this is just a starter. More to come tomorrow. And next week or so Dear and I are hitting both the zoo AND the Night Safari so expect ALOT more pictures.


Would you guys prefer it if I compiled all the pictures in to a slideshow? Please tag me can?

*Complain* No one tags whenever I ask them to. Just type a few words to tell me yes or no so difficult meh?!!! I spent two hours doing up this entire entry you know??!!!


Now I finally realise how hard it is to "cheer up" your blog. I wonder how people like Xiaxue and Kenny Sia "tahan" the troublesome-ness. I need to get to bed. So tired, yet have to wake up in 4 hours' time. You people better TAG! Just tell me whether you prefer one-by-one pictures or everything combined into a slideshow.

Good night.


loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC