<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, August 05, 2008 ' 2:24 AM Y
First day of work was...... Just another typical day. Haha. I started out being the cashier, which basically comprises of lots of duties, including topping up and cards and all that dumb shit. But here's something really really astonishing:

I started work at 10am, and started cashiering at about 11am. By break time, which was about 1pm, my cash inventory was short of 50 cents. The supervisor took over for that half hour and when I came back, the cash inventory was suddenly short of $2. WTMF????

How can a supervisor with so much experience manage to "lose" 3 times the amount I undercharged in just half an hour? That is so damn crappy.

But dig this. By the end of my shift, the cash inventory had an excess of $45. Am I God or what? I can magic money out of nowhere! Still in a state of disbelief. Like anytime Joanne (the supervisor) is going to call and scream at me for some mistake or whatever. Whatever. Haha.

I get tomorrow off, but I have to work on freaking National Day~! Dear and I were thinking about going to watch the fireworks... Oh well. Shucks.

The colleagues there aren't bad. They're not actually mean or something, just not very friendly to newcomers and don't really know how to communicate and such. Like for example, when they ask to do something, it comes out like an order or command. Really gets on my nerves. Oh, and did I mention that their English absolutely sucks?

You see, they have this "communication book" where all the staff can just write suggestions or feedback from customers or things that they want to bring to the attention of other staff or Joanne (like scheduling issues), and I read through quite a few of them when it was less busy. I didn't know whether to be horrified or to laugh at the grammatical and vocabulary errors I found everywhere.

Dear and I are already looking around for other jobs already. Haha. Its that bad. Especially to him. For me, I'm still adopting a wait-and-see attitude. Anyway I'm sleep already lah, so bedtime~ May not update again this week; depends on how tired I am or am not. Haha.

I'm having this bad feeling that I won't be able to register on time for my CAT. For ONCE in my entire life I'm totally motivated to study; I want to study, I'm dying to study. And yet I'm being delayed by my own sister. I am so gonna murder her if I end up having to start next January instead. Screw the funding. I just want to get down to studying~! But oh well, who ever thinks of the insignificant one? She's already got a degree so why has she got to care? I'm so frustrated I need to scream it all out~! Bloody damnation.

*LOL. I went to view my own blog and got SCARED by the sudden playing of the song. Something is hell wrong with me today. Haha.*

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC