<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Thursday, October 09, 2008 ' 11:49 PM Y
Freaking busy day. All the kids have nowhere to go after exams is it? Why must everyone visit the arcade and the cinema??? And its the first time in my life that I've ever seen people queueing up to take neoprints. What is this world coming to? Apparently the global economic crisis isn't really hitting us that hard, since you get MANY kids who spend all sorts of unneccessary money on games and such. Oh well.

Tuesday's KBOX was really fun, although I'm still pretty pissed off with the staff for bad service and refusing to change to a bigger room for us. The room they gave us was so small that we were sitting just one or two metres away from the TV. Which is bad for our eyes okay. It wasn't as though there were that many people using their rooms so I really don't understand why they couldn't just give us a bigger one, especially since we requested it. The KBOX management really needs to look into their service standards or just take away that 10 percent for service charge.

Anyways, since Dear mentioned it today, I've started rereading all my entries over the past two years and I honestly cringed at myself when I read my very first few entries. Was that even me??!?!?! Okay lah. I can remember being that way, but really that bad huh? So "emo"... so depressed, as though the world was going to end. In a way, I was no better than the then Mr.Ego, whom I criticised so harshly on my blog. But I do not take back my words, simply because I don't see the need to.

But I think I can also see the gradual changes in myself as my character grew, especially in that few months when I totally stopped blogging. I honestly hope that I will never again become what I was in the past.

Looking back, there really was something badly wrong with my mental state, and I'm surprised I wasn't hauled in to IMH for medication or something. Dear once told me that any living thing's natural instinct is to survive, and the fact the I was contemplating death nearly every single moment at that time was a sign that I was mentally ill.

Hell, I was so holed up in my self-proclaimed misery and depression that I couldn't even listen to my instincts. I'm fucking glad that I'm no longer like that, and never will be, because that sentence is forever etched into my mind.

I don't what made him so bored that he had to go dig up my past, but I'm glad he did, because now I love myself (a little) more than I did just a few days before. Its a wonderful feeling. No more stupids posts ranting on and on about insignificant stuff because that chapter of my life has officially been closed.

One thing I miss though, was the starting of poly days when TA02 got along super well and Regina, Shawn and I used to hang out together everyday. But good things never last, especially not when people purposely create misunderstandings. Even the friendship between us 3 suffered the moment we got to different classes. In fact I don't think they even know who I am anymore, now that I'm no longer even in the same school as them. I haven't even been in contact with Celeste for quite some time now.

I understood from the day I chose to leave, what I was giving up from my life. I don't have any regrets, except that I can't use the wonderful library and gym at NP now. Haha. Miss lectures and tutorials, rushing from classes to classes and lunching at the different canteens. But I stand by my choice. Its just too bad that the few friendships I managed to establish there amounted to nothing in the end.

Enough of ramblings for a day. Bedtime for an early day tomorrow. By the way, for whoever is interested: My sister will be selling lots of shoes and accessories that you will NEVER be able to find elsewhere in Singapore, at E!Hub (downtown east) between 10-15 October. Feel free to head down and lighten your wallets. ^^

P.S Hurray~! I think I don't have to go to Shenzhen!

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC