<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, November 16, 2008 ' 4:14 AM Y
Okay, I know its really late and I'm supposed to be resting my aching head and all, but its my day off tomorrow and I BADLY NEED TO RANT.

For some effing reason, work today was fucking busy. And its always such a "coincidence" that the most fucking, retarded bitches appear.

First, let's start with Bitch No.1. Let's call her B1 for short.

I've gotta explain that at Zone X, the playing of games work in 3 different ways. There's the usual games by cards, the UFO catchers by $1 coins, and the Love and Berry etc. by 50cents coins.

So anyway, B1 came up to me at the counter and says "I want change." (Obama's supporter eh?)

I asked her what kind of change she wanted, and she just repeated "I want change." Wtf x1.

I politely told her that some on the games operated on the Tapz card while others operated on coins, and asked her what she'd like to play.

She told me, "Oh. The kiddy games." FINE.

Since she was with a little girl, I was afraid that she'd want to play the L/B machine and that would need coins. On the OTHER hand, there were also the ticket machines that would require her purchase the Tapz card.

Therefore I repeated myself, asking her what she wanted to play. And she told me again, "The kiddy games." Wtf x2.

To avoid any misunderstandings, I told her nicely, "Why not take a walk around inside to what you'd like to play?" And off she goes, I carry on serving the other customers.

About 5 minutes or so later, she comes back to the counter and says she'd like the card. FINE. Then she started her rant.

"You're a staff here and you don't know how the games work?!! You have to make me walk one whole round inside for nothing you know? Why couldn't you have just told me that I need the card?" Blah blah blah. Wtf x3

Now if you've been reading attentively, you should know that I had already explained the whole "payment" system to her right from the start. I tried to tell her exactly that and she was like, "Oh no you didn't." And continued ranting about how I had made her walk an extra mile for nothing. Wtf x4

Honestly people, how big can an arcade get? FINE. Some people have porcelain legs that can't do too much walking. FINE!

She then went on to say that I was very rude (!!!!!), and that she was going to lodge a complaint against me. I told her, "Go ahead." WHAT THE FUCK!

In my whole entire working life (alright, its only 2 years, but STILL!!!), I have never been rude to any customer unless they gave me fucked up attitudes. And even then, I restrained myself. In this case, however, I know that I was definitely NOT rude to her.

I don't know what the HELL is wrong with her; maybe her family just told her she was adopted, or maybe she just needed to get a good fuck, but people like her shouldn't be hanging around entertainment establishments, where the whole point of being there is to have FUN. She definitely didn't look like she was enjoying herself...

On to Bitch No.2, henceforth coined B2.

Again, let me explain that for the Tapz card system, it works in such a way that the minimum purchase is $5.35 with only a $3.35 value inside. The card itself costs 2 bucks and is non-refundable. Subsequent top-ups are also charged with a 7% GST, but is added into the top-up value.

So anyway, B2 came up to me about a few minutes after I had come back from my dinner break and said she wanted to top-up $10 and handed me exactly that amount. I nicely told her that she had to pay an additional 70cents for GST and she went, "But I already paid just now what!" (when she bought the card). "Anyway how come got GST? Last time don't have what, how come now I must pay?"

I told her it was company policy that everytime she wanted to top up the card she'd have to pay the GST amount as well and she looked damn pissed off with me. FINE.

Alot of customers do that. Somehow, they just cannot seem to understand that they are being charged the GST by the company, not ME. I don't own the company, and neither does my father, so it isn't my fault that they're being charged that extra amount. Its not the first time people have complained about it so I'm used to it by now. Its not as if I can do anything about it anyway.

Off she went leaving me feeling like stabbing the scissors into some protruding part of her body.

Awhile later she came back and topped up another 2 dollars, paying the 10cents GST with a lot of eye-rolling and soft mutterings under her breath.

Later on, she comes out AGAIN. This time there's a queue at the counter, but she just comes up to me, hands me the card and starts ranting.

"You know what? I think you can just throw the card away. I spent $22 and now I can't even refund the damned card. And half of your machines are spoiled." Blah blah blah, on she goes.

Now in the first place, when people purchase new cards, we the staff always make it a point to tell them that the card if NOT refundable. If you don't like what you hear, you can refuse to purchase the card. So if you say okay and buy the card, it means you understand the terms and you ACCEPT them. THEN WHY THE HELL WAS SHE STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT IT?

Secondly, its fucking stupid of her to throw the card away. Because it simply means you just threw 2 dollars away. If she had to grumble and moan about a few cents, then she certainly was "generous" enough to give away 2 whole bucks. WOW.

Third and last, it is not my fucking fault that the company operates this way. Feel free to write in and complain. Call the press, write to the President, complain to PAP, but DON'T FUCKING TAKE IT OUT ON ME YOU BITCH!

Maybe her husband just called to say he wanted a divorce or maybe she found out she had AIDS or something.

That is TWO fucking retard bitches in one single day okay... No surprise that both were women. Men almost never do these sort of things, except for those pussy bastards that have virtually non-existent penises.

Bitches like that disgrace the entire population of females and should be shot to death on the spot. I call out to the entire world of parents and guys to stop spoiling your kids, your girlfriends and all other females as well.

STOP giving in to them as though they're the queen; STOP hanging on their every word and spending wads of cash on some stupid toy just because they say they like it (Note: they like the toy, NOT YOU.) It is because of all these things that so many girls nowadays have the "princess mentality" and simply assume that the world belongs to them and throw bitch fits whenever things don't go their way.

I am female, but I am ANTI feminists. Thanks you to feminist ancestors who fought for the rights for girls to study and alot of other stuff, but FUCK YOU modern feminist idiots who use "equal rights" as an excuse to demand all sorts of bullshit.

How is it equal if its always the guy paying for the girl? How is it equal if a girl just has to whimper and act retarded to get the guy to move the world for her, but if a male does that, he's automatically labeled gay? There's a whole long list of "How-can-its" but I'm sure you get the gist.

Sometimes I'm almost ashamed to be a female.

But then again I'm also proud that I'm not like the majority. Used to be, but not anymore. Its little wonder that people always say that its more difficult for girls to be successful? How to be, when your world has not space for consideration of others?

And no offense to any religion, but if there is a God, and He created mankind, then why oh why did he create such retarded behaviour in womankind? Did He run out of "materials" or did he forget to check the expiry date?

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC