<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, April 25, 2009 ' 3:09 AM Y
Been some time since I last blogged.

The job at Parc Lumiere really drains all the energy out of me every single day. For some reason, I've become the unofficial IC of the backend office, along with Shalynn and the two of us are in "constant demand" by the agents, by the options counter people, by the frontdesk receptionists, by the directors, by EVERYONE. I really don't know whether to be honoured or to feel unlucky...

After clocking in 5 full shifts and 1 half shift including 12 and 13 hour shifts last Saturday and Sunday respectively, I finally got my off day today. Or technically speaking, yesterday. On thursday after work, I travelled all the way down to AMK Hub simply because I had the urge to taiko and ended spending the entire day with Dear, Yuu and XH there. Reached home yesterday morning 5am. Funnily, my mom didn't scream at me. Phew. xD Woke up at 1pm, lunched and bitched about my relatives with my mom and sis and then went down to Yishun to accompany Dear to dye his hair.

Let me sidetrack a little here: Jean Yip is a company that CHEATS THEIR CUSTOMERS' MONEY~!!! And its not slander okay. Before we went in, we asked them how much it would cost to cut and dye and the person quoted us $68. Already abit expensive, but I persuaded Dear to just go ahead with it. The person was very nice and polite; good service and everything. The works. He even very nicely did some hair spa thingy for Dear, saying that it's good for the scalp and will protect the hair. ALL THE WHILE NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS INVOLVED. Then when we went to pay, we were billed a whopping $108. WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK. How can they just charge us WITHOUT TELLING US? Its not about the money, its about the principle. Seriously. WHAT THE NBCB IS THIS MAN?!??!?! SO DAMN PISSED OFF.

Anyway, after that Dear and I met up with Yuu, had dinner at Ishi Mura and then headed off to DTE to taiko and ended up staying at the arcade till midnight. Was feeling a little frustrated because I couldn't win at computer mahjong and then my taiko-ing somehow sucked more than normal. Went for supper at McDonalds after that, all the while disturbing Sky, who was there working the night shift. Lol. I think the manager looked quite pissed with us but we didn't give a damn. xD

Back to work tomorrow. Half of me looks forward to going back while the other half can't wait for the next break. LOL.

And speaking about work, I simply have to rant about my childish colleagues. 20 year old polytechnic graduates and going about looking for jobs together. I mean, I've got no problem with that, but you really don't have to stick together like super glue lah. That's what PRIMARY SCHOOL kids do okay? Its like, simple things like asking them whether they want to work the next day also have to wait for them to call and sms for half the day before they can finally give a definite answer. WTF. And that day during work, they just disappeared for close to half an hour and Shalynn and I had to cover their asses when the bosses asked us where they were. Irresponsibility. I hate people like that.

As time passes, I'm getting to see society and the humans in it much more clearly than I used to. What was once a sheltered world full of beautiful flowers has become an ugly garden with thorns hidden in the flowers. I don't know to be sad that the world is actually like this, or to be glad that I am able to distinguish the thorns and protect myself.
I still don't understand how people can be so fake, but I have started to understand why people do it. There are still many many things about society and its inhabitants that I do not understand; things I won't care to elaborate in case I offend others, but seriously, sometimes things that are common sense to me just doesn't seem to be the case for others. Is it because they are too sheltered in their world, or is it because they just have not grown up in their minds?

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC