<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d19121411\x26blogName\x3dSweet+Sweet+Love\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://rain-of-rubies.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4039630886989369132', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Saturday, February 27, 2010 ' 12:13 AM Y
Lots of updates, but all minor tidbits. I'm so used to the Facebook status thingy that I find myself thinking in short sentences. Lol~


Going through a pretty down period these few days. Not that kind of period lah. Just very frustrated at myself for suddenly becoming so muddle-headed. Somehow, I keep losing, misplacing and forgetting things. Its like, almost everyday, there's bound to be one incident. So far, I have: lost 2 ez-link cards in 1 week (power right?), forgotten to bring my credit card out even after drilling my memory to remember, left my iPod on the marble countertop and have to double back home to get it, forgot to bring my wallet out and didn't realise it until I reached office, forgotten to bring my office keys, and blah blah blah. In fact, the whole list is so long that in the middle of typing, I actually forgot what I wanted to type and had to stare and the screen while trying to recall. Dementia at 20? Pathetic right?

I've got no idea whether its because I was so unused to not working for an entire week after so many months that my brains turned mushy and affected my memory bank, or whether there's something wrong with my head, but its effing frustrating. Especially since I used to pride myself on my "quite-good" memory. At this rate, I won't be surprised if one day I wake up to find that I've forgotten who I am. Need to exercise my brain!!!



Long day of lesson tomorrow. From 10am to 5pm with only one hour of break. Wonder if NTUC income will count in these extra hours of catch-up classes. My entire March schedule is filled with lessons, even my weekends. Just when Dear finally won't be so busy with work. Urgh~!


Hoping to squeeze in a short holiday to Genting within the next 2 months and aiming for Hongkong end year. Keke. I know I keep talking about going overseas but nothing ever comes out of it, and that's because our budget is simply too tight for such huge expenses. Hopefully things will get better this year. =)


Going shopping for clothes again tomorrow, and also to get some stuff from Body Shop with my Sis. For some reason, now I'm totally hooked on Body Shop stuff. I don't use them much, but I like the smells. Have I mentioned that I used to HATE the smells? Yup, I have.

The Japanese Cherry Blossom series is my absolute favourite! Wonder if they have hand cream for that series. So busy checking out the body gel that I forgot about hand cream. xD

By the way, my Sis is selling Body Shop products at really cheap prices so if you're interested, send me an e-mail or something. I can't say how she does it, but some of the stuff she's selling is really way lower than what you get in the shops.


Alright then. Off to continue watching Hi! My Sweetheart. xD

loved






































THE LOVED ONE;

*MaKiNo AyAnO TsUkUsHi -
*born 10th November -
*PrOud LittLe ScOrpioN -
*StuBBorN & quIcK-teMpeRed -
*FoRgivEs bUt NeVeR foRgEts -
*cOntAct hEr at tough_jennifer@hotmail.com -


SHE WANTS

*a New laPpY
*tRaveLs aRouNd tHe wOrLd
*vOcaL lEssOnS
*a KeYbOarD
*to LivE in RiChmOnd,B.C

HauNts

-=*HeR*=-

-=*SiS*=-
-=*KaThLeEn*=-
-=*SiMiN*=-
-=*JiNwEn*=-
-=*JaNe*=-
-=*ReLz*=-
-=*QiU rUi*=-
-=*BeNjAmIn*=-
-=*ShAo QiU*=-
-=*LaY fEnG*=-
-=*JeSsIe*=-

> -=*Gabrylo*=-

-=*ShAhRuL*=-
-=*StIcKgIrL*=-

CeLebS

-=*AlEc Su*=-
-=*JiMMy LiN*=-
-=*LeO kU*=-
-=*ShOw LuO*=-
-=*KiNgOnE wAnG*=-
-=*KeLlY pOoN*=-
-=*RaInIe YaNg*=-
-=*RuBy LiN*=-

-=*JaCk NeO*=-
-=*LaO zHa BoR*=-
-=*Mc KiNg*=-
-=*XiaXue*=-
-=*KeNnY sIa*=-

Past AcQuainTanCes

Past Acquaintances

-=*ShYaNg LoNg*=-
-=*JaSmInE tAn*=-
-=*AmY*=-
-=*MeLvIn*=-
-=*RuI cHeNg*=-
-=*JeReMy*=-
-=*SaMuEl*=-
-=*JeNnIfEr*=-
-=*JiAn WeI*=-
-=*JuN mInG*=-
-=*LiAnG hAo*=-
-=*JiAn XiOnG*=-
-=*XuE yInG*=-
-=*RaChEl*=-
-=*MaIsIe*=-

MeMoRiEs

November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2011
June 2012
August 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013

CrEdiTs

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2


MuSiC